Online Physician Assistant Programs Directory
Welcome to the PAEA Program Directory
The PAEA Program Directory is a valuable resource for prospective applicants, used to find information about all PAEA member programs in one place. The directory includes individual entries for each of the current 173 accredited PAEA program members, and over 10 developing PA programs in the U.S.
PAEA is preparing to launch a newly designed version of the program directory in June 2013, which will contain information on the 2014 start class for each program. In conjunction with the new directory launch, PAEA will also launch a new Pre-PA micro site called PA Focus. Once launched, all program directory information will migrate to the new site.
The directory re-design will include:
- An attractive and more user-friendly interface
- Search and filter functions
- Comparison tools
- Basic program information (mailing and physical address, contacts, email, phone)
- Mission statement
- Social media links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Application deadline and deadline requirements
- Supplemental application information
- Class demographics (capacity, length, start and end months)
- Special curricular or coursework focus (problem-based learning, team-based learning, etc.)
- Degree or credentials awarded
- Clinical affiliations
- Veteran's information
- Testing requirements
- GPA requirements (overall, science, and prerequisite)
- Health care experience requirements
- Letter of recommendation requirements
- Science prerequisite coursework, non-science prerequisite coursework
- Prerequisite coursework time frame
- Top criteria used in candidate selection
- Seat deposit information
- International applicant information
How is information updated? Programs update their directory information via a PAEA-issued survey completed annually, making it the most up-to-date, and only comprehensive directory of PA programs available to applicants.
How can I subscribe to the directory? Please click 'Subscription Registration' to register for your annual subscription for $35.
How do I log in if I have a subscription? Please click 'Registered Subscribers' to log-in to your account.
Health Professions Advisors: if you are a health professions advisor with membership in the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP), you may receive your complimentary username and password by contacting Ashley Smith. Processing may take 1-2 weeks.